Thanks to Margaret BleachHOuseLibrary http://bleachhouselibrary.blogspot.ie/2014/03/chocolate-book-tag.html for tagging me to do this.
1) Dark Chocolate – A book that covers a dark topic
One of the best debut’s I have ever read, Elizabeth Haynes “Into the Darkest Corner” takes a realistic and frightening look at domestic abuse.
2. White chocolate: your favourite lighthearted / humorous read.
My guilty pleasure and a set of books I read over and over – Jilly Cooper’s series featuring leading man Rupert Campbell Black are the most fun ever. EVER.
3. Milk chocolate: a book that has a lot of hype that you’re dying to read.
Always Mr King. ALWAYS.
4. Chocolate with a caramel centre: a book that makes you feel all gooey in the middle while you are reading it.
This one. A recent read for me but one I’m going back to again and again. Lovely gooey and with added humour to boot.
5. Wafer free kit kat: name a book that has surprised you lately
I’m not a fan of this type of novel so was surprised at how much I really enjoyed it. Just goes to show you should never assume you won’t like something.
6) Snickers: A book you are going nuts about.
Well what were you expecting folks. I mean really….
7. Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows: a book that you would turn to for a comfort read.
I use this as an example only. For comfort reading its either King Or Haig for me. Which book depends on my mood.
8. Box of chocolates: what series have you read that you feel has a wide variety and something for everyone.
John Connolly’s Charlie Parker series. Bit of crime, bit of spookiness, some extraordinary characters and amazing writing. Perfect.
Really enjoyed doing that. And as authors are readers as well and really why should us bloggers do all the work I tag
@JackCroxall @SharonSant @hannahbeckerman @NeniaCampbell Hey they blog as well. No rush guys….
Happy Reading Folks!