Publication Date: January 2018 from Bantam Press.
What do you do when everything you trust might be a lie?
Things you Need to Know about Need to Know
- It is inadvisable to start reading this case report late at night. You won’t get any sleep. Then you may inadvertently give away classified information to the wrong party. This would be bad for your health.
- It IS advisable to channel Fox Mulder as you read – Trust No-One
- You may be in the hands of a master manipulator.
- The truth is within the pages if you grasp the subtle nuances
- Challenge everything
- Believe nothing
- Keep a soft pillow handy. You may need to rest your head when you realise you can’t HANDLE the truth
- Chances of becoming addicted HIGH – take steps to protect yourself
- Domestic Noir just went to the next level
- When the ending comes and all is revealed – remember to take that next breath. Lack of breathing kills.
Things I can tell you about Need to Know
Vivian Miller is a dedicated CIA counterintelligence analyst assigned to uncover the leaders of Russian sleeper cells in the United States.
She discovers (——————————————————————Redacted———————————-) and nothing will be the same again.
Is he your Husband?
There are twists in every chapter, sometimes nuanced, sometimes right out loud, but my heart genuinely stopped when (———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Redacted—————————————————————————————————————————————————–)I thought I might not recover enough to continue to the end.
The storytelling is taut and audacious with a touch of class, but when you get to somewhere near (———————————–Redacted——————————————————–) you’ll realise just how much you’ve been caught in (———————Redacted——————) and may need to reassess everything you’ve read so far.
Is he a spy?
Then that ending. Where all is finally clear. The truth is
Wait, hang on. There’s someone at the door. I’ll tell you in a minute………